No closing date
Yarra is often referred to as an “engine room” for the arts because of the many small to medium sized arts organisations that make up much of Melbourne’s creative footprint.
What the funds can be used for:
- infrastructure works such as fit out of studio or building spaces
- acoustic treatment related works, such as installing insulation, air locks, sound absorbing materials, gap seals etc.
- acoustic consultant fees and measuring devices/equipment
- building surveyors fees related to assessment of an existing building
- town planning consultants to obtain advice relevant to maintaining a creative space in Yarra, including advocacy where a nearby development is proposed
- other materials and/or services that may assist with the venue’s management of noise and patron behavior related complaints
Applications are open all year round until the funding pool is exhausted.
For more info go here