We are excited to announce that Strutt Your Stuff is back in 2018, presenting Creative Carnivale in Glenroy.
When: Saturday 17 March 6pm-9pm
Where: J Studios, 50 Wheatsheaf Rd, Glenroy
Creative Carnivale is a fun, inclusive evening of fashion and creativity; an opportunity to enjoy an evening out and connect with other people. And it is free! There’s something for everyone, with a range of activities on offer for all interests and abilities including:
- fashion parade using recycled and repurposed clothing
- recycled clothes ‘takeaway’
- dress up photo booth
- art exhibition
- live music with DJ Noodle Brown and others
- market stalls
Join us in a celebration of self-expression, individuality and the power of re-using and recycling.
And if you want to get involved in the event, you can:
- join our volunteer committee
- hold a market stall
- submit up to 2 artworks per artist
- participate in a creative workshop
- donate clothing and accessories
- take part in the fashion parade
- donate refreshments and prizes.
To find out more contact Angela or Sheena.
To stay in the loop about this great fun event, visit