Book your spot at our popular one-day arts fundraising workshop in Melbourne on Thursday 3 May.
Who it’s for:
- emerging arts practitioners who want the basics of arts fundraising, philanthropy and sponsorship
- established arts practitioners who want a refresher.
What you’ll get:
A full-day workshop covering:
- Business partnerships 101
- Philanthropy 101
- How to make your organisation fundraising-ready
- Developing a fundraising plan
- Building a case for support.
This is a chance to network with your peers and meet your presenter and Creative Partnerships State Manager, Steven Richardson, who will provide local perspective, case studies and insights on how to implement what you’ve learned.
Date: Thursday, 3 May 2018
Time: 9.30am to 5pm
Venue: Cliftons, 440 Collins Street, Melbourne
Cost: $110pp. Morning and afternoon tea and lunch included.