Auspicious Arts is looking to employ an Assistant Client Manager. Working as part of a team, you will assist independent artists to undertake their creative projects.
The primary responsibility of this role is to manage the day-to-day administration and financial aspects of each project, providing support from the initial budgeting phase through to the presentation of the work, and then finalising the acquittals for the relevant funding bodies.
Please note that the above criteria are highly desired, but you are not expected to be an expert in all areas. These are skills you will gain through working in this role.
- Experience work within a not-for-profit arts or cultural organisation
- Financial administration and the management of project budgets
- Project management
- Experience in HR systems, e.g. Contracts, Workcover, Superannuation, PAYG Tax
- Solid level of competency in Microsoft Word and Excel, databases and accounting software
- Strong communication (including written) and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills