17 October 2017 | Footscray Community Arts Centre
Presented by Arts West & Arts Access Victoria
- What is NDIS and how does it relate to the arts?
- What do arts organisations need to know about the NDIS?
- How to begin the transition to NDIS? How, if and when to register as an NDIS provider?
- How to build a competitive business model?
- Pricing your services
- Understanding NDIS goals and the planning process
- and Supporting self-advocacy in your participants.
For more information go here
A directory and resources about and for Creatives and Makers living and/or working in Melbourne.