This Moreland City Council funded program is aimed at middle managers, coordinators, supervisors, emerging leaders and small business owners in Moreland.
The 2nd training session ‘Developing High Performing Staff’
Thursday 28 April 2016
6 – 8pm
Brunswick Business Incubator
420 Victoria Street Brunswick
If you have ever thought any of the following, then this training is for you!
- We often set achievable targets that do not get met.
- My staff are not highly motivated to achieve targets.
- Whenever we fail to meet a target there is always an excuse.
- I struggle to get my staff to step-up
- It’s difficult to manage poor performance
- We just accept less performance from some staff because it’s all too hard
- Just not sure how to have tough performance management conversations and get results
This free training session is part of our “Developing Local Leaders” program.
Registrations for this free event can be made here.